Mashup of Twitter. Calendar, Community, Microblogging - to form new habits
15 Innovative Uses for Twitter (That You Probably Haven't Thought Of)
By Kalena Jordan (c) 2008
Well, ranking of who is retweeted most.
Some hints for beginners. The sequence seems to be off for me. take care of yur profile, pic, bio, content first. THEN follow ppl you know, then expand.
new trenb obviously: single page websites. nice stuff.
This is an interactive visualization to support exploring text messages along the dimensions of time, geography, and the actual message content. Simple help:
* The time slider will start in play mode. Press the pause or play button to stop and start it or grab the handle and drag it.
* Use the buttons in the top left to zoom or move around the map. You can also just drag the map with your mouse.
* Use the 'US' or 'World' buttons to show the corresponding region.
* Use your mouse wheel to zoom as well.
* Hover over a circle to see the twitter message.
* Enter text in either of the 2 colored boxes at the bottom left to filter the messages. The circles are colored based on which text they match. If they match both then they are colored white.
Enter two or three search terms separated by commas and press the 'Search' button or type Enter/Return. After the data is retrieved a Venn Diagram is shown which illustrates the rate of tweets containing the search terms in the various combinations. See the Neoformix post on Twitter Venn for more details.
This was created by Jeff Clark. If you are intrigued by this application you may wish to check out Neoformix to see my other work including TwitArcs, Twitter Spectrum and Twitter StreamGraphs.
links for 2009-02-11
Eingestellt von oliverg um 10:01